Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas Morning
Unwrapping presents at my folks house
Christmas morning at our house
Christmas dress from Muck & Papaw
Opening her Lily Frog from Mommy & Daddy

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time. The 15-17th we celebrated with the Rapson clan. Saturday the 22nd we celebrated with my immediate family, and on Christmas Day we opened presents at our house, then we went to both my Gma & Gpa Brads' and my Gma Burns' houses. It was very fun! Sophie was kind of a grumpus but she sure did look cute! Hope you enjoy the pics of our celebrations!
I was hoping Sophie would grow some teeth for Christmas, but no such luck. She is still our toothless wonder! Joshua has so many new toys he hardly knows what to do with himself. Bobby and I got ourselves a fancy new coffeemaker to keep our caffeine habit going!

We are thankful for all these things, but most of all thankful for Jesus, God's amazing gift to all of us. Hope you all had a great day and have a wonderful New Year!


3 comments:

Hopie said...

Happy New Year to you all. I am so glad you had a great Christmas. The pictures are delightful. I miss you all.

Love, Hopie

Hopie said...

Happy New Year to you all. I am so glad you had a great Christmas. The pictures are delightful. I miss you all.

Love, Hopie

Alice C. Linsley said...

These photos are great. You have beautiful children!

You would enjoy reading Hopie's newest poem published here: http:teachgoodwriting.blogspot.com