Saturday, July 21, 2007

Congratulations Matt & Kelly!



I am super-geeky-happy that my friends Matt & Kelly Cooke became parents yesterday! Iris Claire Cooke was born at 2:37 pm and weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and is 21 inches long!! Matt & Kelly are thrilled and all are doing great. Because Kelly is an overachiever, she had the baby on her due date and did not have any drugs! She's like my own personal super hero. We're hoping to stop by Athens to see the little wonder baby on our way home from Virginia to see my folks. We are leaving tomorrow night, staying the night in Charleston, W.Va., and hoping to be at my parent's by noon Monday. I seriously cannot wait!!!!!! Toward the end of the week, we are going to take a side trip to Greensboro, NC see Bobby's cousin Ellie, & her family, Dan, Bronwen, & Piper, who we have never met! They haven't met our kids either so we are all excited.

All right, mucho packing to do, gotta go!

Oh, if you haven't voted for my story yet, please click here to to so before Monday at noon! Thanks!

No comments: