Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Visits from Friends




Yesterday we had a visit from one of my college friends, Matt Deroo and his lovely wife Sally, who I really enjoyed getting to know! Above is a picture of them with Joshua. Matt & Sally are on their "farewell tour" as they get ready to go back to China to teach English at the end of the month. They had both been there for several years but were in the States for a year after they got married. We had a great time and they were very gracious to let Joshua entertain them with his dancing and computer games.


Tonight one of Bobby's best friends (ok he's my friend too!) Adam is visiting us from Boulder, Colorado, where he moved in February. We are really looking forward to seeing him, and tomorrow he & Bobby are going to celebrate the 4th by going to see the "Transformers Movie". NERD ALERT!!!


I have included a picture of Sophie's looong hair. Her bangs are getting so long! I think I am just going to let them grow out, which is why I've had bows in it all the time. (Also because the bows are sooo cute!)

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Bobby will never forgive me for losing his giant Transformer! Oh, well...perhaps he found solace in the movie.

Also, I am so glad that you and Bobby have so many friends and that you keep up with them like you do. You are both loving and gracious...and a lot of fun!