Friday, June 29, 2007

Cheese!




I've been taking tons of pictures of Sophie the past couple days, she is just too cute! So I've inlcuded another Sophie collage. She is into sticking out her tongue now, which is hilarious. I pretty much have to put a bow in her hair now because her bangs are so long! I want to avoid cutting her hair as long as I can.


Joshua got a new mini-wind-up Thomas train set yesterday. It's really small, you can fold it up and take it with you. He loves it and requested that I take a picture of him with it, so I'm including it. Look at that crazy cheesy smile!


Today we went to the mall because it was rainy and muddy, so Joshua could play at the play place there. I guess everyone else had the same idea, because it was sooo crowded, Joshua didn't even want to stay! That's a first. We'll try again another day. We did get to see, by chance, Bobby's sister Ruthie and 5 of her kids! So it was fun to visit for a few minutes with cousins. Sophie's close cousin, Isabel, is too cute and also getting very big! We'll look forward to seeing more of them at the lake next week.

1 comment:

Hopie said...

I just love to hear about the daily events...amusing, cute, fun and sometimes...frustrating...of my children and grandchildren...Keep it up!