Friday, June 22, 2007

Busy, Busy


Ok - the picture above is from the luau we went to at the lake a couple weeks ago. My friend Mel sent it to me and I couldn't resist sharing! I am wearing a rain slicker and Bobby an afro cause it was raining cats & dogs and we needed to stay dry! (I raided Bob's closet to get the rain slicker and the afro came from a youth activity at church.)



The past few days I have been reaaalllly busy getting Mommin' It Up! set up with Emily, so i haven't had much time to post. Our first week has gone really well! We are excited! Please keep remembering to check back and tell your friends to tell their friends about it!


The most exciting thing that has happened in the past few days is that my parents came home to Ohio yesterday! They are here just for a short visit for my dad's 45th high school reunion tonight. It has been so good to spend time with them. Last night, Bobby locked his keys in his car at a concert in Columbus, so mom kept the kids for me and Dad went with me to rescue Bobby. It was a good thing they were home! It was nice to spend some quality time with my dad, and I know the kids were glad to be with "Muck" (and vice versa I'm sure!) Bobby showed his appreciation by leaving a Cafe Mocha, Iced Cappucino, 6 donuts, and a Yogurt&Berries from Tim Horton's by my bed this morning. Yum! I shared the donuts with Joshua of course.


Well, that's about all I have for now!

2 comments:

Hopie said...

Grace thinks Uncle Bobby looks goofy in Afro, but Aunt Jenny looks normal! She is looking forward to seeing you during sailing week at the lake, but please, Uncle Bobby, ditch the wig!

Hopie said...

Bobby, way to go son! Cappacino and donuts...the way to a wife's heart! I am proud of you....