Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sacked Out! - Part 2



Here is a picture of Joshua to match the one of Sophie from the other day. We babysat Joshua's cousins Drew, Clinton, & Alan Brads on Saturday and this is Joshua passed out on the way home! He was all cousined-out. Bobby took Joshua and Alan to the Miami Valley Rail Festival at Carillon Park. They really liked seeing all the model trains. But, as usual, Joshua was too afraid to ride the little trains. So poor Alan had to miss out as well! I hope Joshua toughens up soon.


Yesterday we got to spend some more cousin time at The Dudes house. Joshua was very excited to see them since they'd been in Virginia for TWO WEEKS! I had a very interesting time there because between my two children, I had to do THREE clothes changes. And I got peed on. But sadly, I did not have a change of clothes for ME!


Today we are returning to Wegerzyn Gardens and I am definitely taking the camera this time so hopefully I'll have some good pics to post tomorrow!

No comments: