Monday, June 04, 2007

First day "off"

Today is my official first weekday as a stay-at-homer. I wish there was another term for that but I can' t think of a good one. This morning when Joshua was sitting on the potty after just waking up, I said, "Joshua did you know Mommy's going to stay home with you all the time? I'm not going to go to work anymore. What do you think of that?" He said, "I did a great job sleeping in my bed last night." So....I don't think he QUITE gets it yet....

So far it's 9:38 a.m. and I have fed the children, done the dishes, and done my pilates workout. Last night before I went to bed I made myself a nice "to do" list, because I have so many things I want to do to get organized! I also told Joshua we would go to the park today, so I'd better get a move on! Even though it's still early, it's already time for Sophie's morning nap, and I am going to take that time to do the vacuuming....let the excitement begin!

1 comment:

Bronwen said...

Who said being a "stay-at-homer" was easy! All I have to do is sit at my computer all day.