Saturday, June 02, 2007

Welcome Friends and Family!






I decided to create this blog to keep you all posted on what we are up to as a family. So I'll start with a quick update on each of us. Bobby and I celebrated our 7th anniversary in March. Hard to believe! I for one am feeling really old...I only have 3 months left of my twenties! As of Friday June 1, I am a full-time stay-at-home mom. I was working part-time, 20 hours a week, and although I had a great work situation, Bobby and I felt like it was finally time for me to be home with the kiddos every day. I am REALLY excited about it! I've truly always wanted to be at home. So we are thankful to God for making this possible and providing for us!

Bobby is still at Lexus of Dayton where he has been working for 8 years. He is also the youth leader at our church and is very involved with his dad in Kiser Lake Sailing Club. He is a great daddy and husband and is also perhaps the busiest person I know!

Joshua turned 3 at the end of February. He is still as sweet as he can be! He loves trains, animals, music, being outside, and playing on the computer. He is FINALLY potty trained which we are very excited about! He loves his little sister very much and is so sweet to her. He loves to sing and I always tell him he's my favorite singer!

Sophia is six and a half months old. She is a very happy, smiley baby. She smiles so big, Bobby and I call it her "full body smile". She FINALLY started sleeping thru the night about a month ago. She still loves to nurse and is now eating solid foods as well. So far she really likes oatmeal, carrots, and sweet potatoes. She is fascinated by her big brother and our cats.

Here are a few pictures to enjoy! Check back often for updates!










2 comments:

Bronwen said...

Keeping a blog is a great way to keep everyone informed. I have been doing the same thing since January. Check out my page www.sudokugirl.blogspot.com.

I will also link your page so people can get there from my page.

I can't wait to read more.
Love you all,
Ellie

Hopie said...

This is a wonderful way to keep "far away family" up close and personal...both Aunt Alice and I are thrilled at what our children and grandchildren are doing....So proud! So proud!