Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sacked Out!



Here is a picture of Sophie sacked out at the Greene today (new fancy outdoor mall we have here for those of you who live out of town!) We met there today with Cherry & Benji Fullam so the boys could play on the choo-choo table at the Books&Co. and Cherry and I could catch up. Even though we went early, it got very hot by the time we left at 11:30! Joshua would NOT go in the water fountains they have for kids to play in (with complimentary towel service, might I add), so my Super-Mom preparations went to waste. I had taken him already dressed in water shoes, swim trunks, and even a swim diaper and of course brought extra clothes but it was all for naught. Oh well! Cherry and I had a great time and even bumped into another mom friend of hers & her little boy.


Later this afternoon Joshua met a new babysitter, Lilly. She is the daughter of a friend of mine and is going to start watching him while Bobby, Sophie, and I go to church on Wednesday evening. Joshua really liked her and was very sad when we dropped her off at home.


In other news, this drought we're having and Joshua's and my irresponsibility have about killed his little plants...oops! Fortunately he doesn't seem that upset about it! Hey, at least I'm keeping the children alive and well!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Aww man. You got to see lil' Benjers. I'm jealous.

Speaking of me, why'd you and Bobby decline my wedding invitation!? And here I thought we were friends.

Oh the whole distance thing. Pfft. Whatever.

Anyway. The kids are lookin' cute and I feel like I'm getting old.

I'm going to eat a ham sandwich now, bye.

JRap said...

Because I HATE Texas and everyone who lives there! UGH!
Just teasing. Hope it's truly a spectacular nuptial!! :)