Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More fun at Wegerzyn Gardens







Today we went back to Wegerzyn Gardens, much to Joshua's delight. We had a playdate with Mitchell Madewell (and Andrea!) and it was really fun. It was HOTTT though and we all got very toasty. Sophie decided to finally learn how to drink from a straw and drank most of my water! She would NOT give up that cup. It was so cute. You might notice she is drinking out of a McDonald's iced coffee cup. I PROMISE I just re-use the cups! It was ice water!




Cherry & Benji Fullam joined us at Wegerzyn also, and I ran into a friend from high school and her 3 kids. We had last seen each other at our 10 year reunion in September, when we were both HUGELY pregnant! Her baby Esther is only 10 days older than Sophie. It was great to see them!




Tomorrow my friend Krisha, one of the teens at church, is coming over to help me with the kids so I can get some more projects done around the house. She helped me out Monday and I got our upstairs hallway cleaned and vacuumed and Sophie's carpet cleaned. Tomorrow I hope to get the stairs vacuumed and the bathroom cleaned upstairs, and the living and dining room floors mopped downstairs. SHEW! My life is so exciting. But at least their aren't any BEARS in my driveway. Like in SOME PEOPLE'S. You know who you are!


1 comment:

Hopie said...

I can't wait to see this place in person! If my family enjoys it, I know that I will...Love, Hopie