Saturday, June 16, 2007

Playdates Galore!





We've had alot of fun playdates these past few days so I'm including lots of pics today! Thursday we went to Grandma Burns' and hit the park with cousin Kate. Friday Sophie got to hang out with Owen Presher, who is 6 weeks younger than her and the son of my friends from Asbury, Bryan and Beth. Beth and I have decided that the kids should be betrothed, so we like to get them together so they can start getting to know each other! (We also like to call them "O & So". It's the perfect couple nickname, huh? :) ) Then today we went to the park with Megan and Conner, and I got a great picture of Conner and Joshua at the end of their race down the slide! Again I took this with my phone (finally figured out how to email the pics to myself) so it's not the greatest quality but I thought it was so cute! This morning Sophie also decided to snuggle with Molly the Cat so I got a photo of that as well. Notice that she is wearing another fabulous clip in her hair! A flower this time. I can't stop!

Tomorrow we are looking forward to a great Father's Day with Bobby. Both my dad and Bobby's dad are out of town so we are spending the day with "just us".

1 comment:

Hopie said...

I remember those days...playdates with my children's friends...or should I say with my friends. They are good for the soul of a stay-at-home Mom and her kids...The pics are great; I feel like I am much closer than I am...Love, Hopie