Friday, June 08, 2007

I don't know what day it is!





Since I have been not working all week, I can never remember what day it is! Yesterday I was talking on the phone to a friend and I kept thinking it was Friday...but TODAY is Friday...and when talking to another friend about my week with the kids I kept forgetting what day I had done what. It was embarrassing! Hopefully I'll get myself straightened out soon!

The pictures above are a Sophie collage including some of her adventures in eating solid foods, and a couple of her baby buddies are included too - Brooklynn Saul and Jared McKiernan. (You can click on the collage for a larger view if you need to.) She loves playdates! I also included the pictures of Joshua the Gardener and his plants.

We have had a great couple of days...very busy! Yesterday SoSo and I hit a garage sale and got some good bargains and Joshua went to the choo-choo store with his cousins (a.k.a "The Dudes") Charles & James. Today the kids went to see The Dudes and Uncle Charles & Aunt Bethie so I could finish cleaning my bedroom, which was a giant task. I am glad it is done!

Last night we had a really fun visit with our friends Jon & Nikki McKiernan and their little guy Jared (aka Bug). Bug is only 3 weeks older than Sophie and they had a great time playing together.

Well that's all for now. The kids are asleep so I am going to try to catch a nap! Sophie didn't sleep so well last night so neither did I.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Sometimes I don't know what day it is, either. And I have no excuse.

This is actually a blog I might read and enjoy once in a while. You have done the Internet a great service.

The kids are awesome. Make sure one of them grows up to be President, or invents a new kind of spicy jalapeno sausage colache that is more healthy and less filling so I can eat more of them. If the kid can do both, I will be really impressed.

Hopie said...

Loved to see Jared's picture, and glad to hear that the Rapsons and McKiernans "ride again." Pleae give them my love and prayers...Always, Hopie